Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shut it down, SHUT IT DOWN

Photo by me

I am tired and I would like very much to be tucked into bed, but I'll have to settle for falling asleep to a brand new sleep-time playlist. I especially like this song, 5 Years Time by Noah and The Whale. Maybe you know it? It's a love song, but it's very realistic all the same.

Tomorrow is the opening of the latest exhibition at The Anne and Gordon Samstag Museum of Art here in Adelaide, where I volunteer as a Collections Assistant. I'll probably be busy putting together cheese platters, though maybe this time I'll remember to take the wax off before serving them! Anyway, the exhibition features interactive art and textile design and I'm pretty excited to see it. If you haven't been before you should come just to see the beautiful building the museum's housed in.




That's the Hawke building, designed by the fantastic John Wardle of Melbourne.
Bed time for this weasel.

No comments: