Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're heading into spring here, so it's probably time for me to stop hunting for bargain coats online and start looking into some summer dresses. Soon. Maybe tomorrow even. But for now I thought I'd share some of my favourite cold weather gear.

First up, the Donia Jacket by Quail. I love the two tone details, the cinched waist and the little hood. Available here.


This is one of my favourites, it looks both polished and playful. The Hedda Jacket by Fremont.

And finally, the Tankus trifecta! I love each one of these shapes and their rich colouring. All available at Revolve Clothing. The Tankus Modern Trench in Gold:


The Tankus Leather Jacket in Brown:



The Tankus Double Breasted Coat in Beige. Love the cosy funnel neck and as an added bonus, it comes with arm warmers.


No comments: